Adjusting back to Workforce.
Adapting to new challenges.
- -Resilience ;This is a set of skills as opposed to a disposition or personality type that make it possible for people not only to get through hard times but to thrive during and after them
- -Bounce back and survive the unexpected; Tell yourself ,I need to thrive and bounce back better, stronger and smarter.
CHECK YOURSELF, OFTEN.
Things to Check on;
- -Impatience; Practice the art of patience, take the steps and not a lift. Never get impatient with yourself.
- -Ignoring; Breakthrough the slump by addressing it head on.
- -Being the change you want to see; You need to move forward, accept what has happened without judgement and as fact; spread this to the team.
- -Intensifying; When so much is coming that is new ,missteps are inevitable and thankfully temporally; you should expect the unexpected.
- -Lead from inside out! Accept ,Anchor, Reflect and focus forward.
- -Consolidate resiliency; Strengthen your skills in bouncing back smarter, better and faster.
- -Be more nimble and ready to embrace change, challenging you to take the opportunities that come with changes noting that none of us escaped unscathed in our personal lives.
How to rise above storms;
- -Challenges;don’t fear challenges, face them bravely!
- -No giving up; don’t get discouraged easily, be driven by intentions no matter the obstacles.
- -.Be grateful; Ensure people around you feel appreciated and respected
- -.Dont take life for granted; take everyday as a gift and another chance to live.
- -.Believe in equality of all human kind; Everyone ,no matter how great and mighty, we all have insecurities and desire to be loved and respected, all bleed red blood. Everyone deserves a chance and to be treated with respect.
- -Being aware of your strengths &weaknesses; This will help you team up with the right people to help you grow in life and also be considerate of those who are different.
- -Able to forgive and move on; Don’t hold on to grudges and engaging in small fights, forgive and move on.
(There will be trainings and check-ins on the topic, we would love to hear your feedback on the relevance of the trainings and any other topic that that you would like to be covered.)